Why do people have such names??

any one,some one,which one,,,,oh i get headace


for a goodlaugh........ Have a nice day!
*As bound to happen, the wires have got crossed and there was a little confusion. Well not that little, it was quite a confusion. Here, read it for yourself:
Lee Sum Wan: "Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan?"
Mr. Sori: "Yes, you can speak to me."
Lee Sum Wan: "No, I want to speak to Annie Wan." Mr. Sori: "You are talking to someone! Who is this?" Lee Sum Wan: "I'm Sum Wan. I need to talk to Annie Wan. It's urgent."
Mr. Sori: "I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone! But what's this urgent matter about?"
Lee Sum Wan:"Look, just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother* *was involved in an accident.Noe Wan was injured and now Noe Wan * *is being sent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan is going to the hospital."
Mr. Sori:"Well, if no one was injured and no one was sent to the hospital from the accident, that isn't an urgent> matter! You may find this hilarious, but I don't have time for this!" Lee Sum Wan: "You are very rude. Who are you?"
Mr. Sori: "I'm Sori."
Lee Sum Wan: "You should be sorry. Now give me your name!"
Mr. Sori:"I'm Sori!"
Lee Sum Wan: "I don't like your tone of voice, mister, and I don't care.Now give me your name!"
Mr. Sori: "Look, lady, I told you already. I'm Sori! I'm Sori! I'm SORI! You didn't even give me your name!"
Lee Sum Wan: "I told you before, I'm Sum Wan! Sum Wan! You better be careful, man. My father is Sum Buddy. * *And my uncle holds a very prestigious position in * *the family business. He is Noe Buddy."
Mr.Sori (sarcastically): "Oh, I'm so scared. Look, I don't care about your uncle; he's a nobody. Everybody thinks * *he's top dog and holding an important position in the company."
Lee Sum Wan: "No, Avery Buddy just married my aunt. And Avery Buddy doesn't work there."
Mr. Sori: "Like I said, I don't care which one of your aunts sleeps around, and I also know that not everybody works here! Jeez! Now, which one of my employees do you want to talk to?"
Lee Sum Wan: "Wheech Wan is my sister!"
Mr. Sori: "I don't know which one is your sister! How in God's name would I know that?*>>>

Comments

Humayra' said…
Salam'alaiki.. it's a nice joke.. boleh ana masukkan dlm blog ana?
asrar said…
thanks
tafadhalli..

Popular posts from this blog

Pizza in his pocket

tagged..!!..

Mari menulis kembali